Based in just a short drive from the M90 motorway, the nursery
ideally located for easy commuting throughout the central belt.
Our first nursery, Lauriston Dunfermline opened in 2009 in our own custom-built building, where we set our sights on becoming one of the best nurseries in Fife. Over the years we have continued with that commitment as we have grown.
Our building is fully accessible with disabled access throughout and has its own carpark with allocated spaces for parents dropping off and picking up at the nursery.
All of our children have access to our private secure garden, where children have the freedom to play out doors. As well as great garden space, our children in Dunfermline can benefit from our own forest is a fully enclosed wooded area with lots of great areas for the children to explore.
Based in just a short drive from the M90 motorway, the nursery ideally located for easy commuting throughout the central belt.
Our nursery is open Monday to Friday all year, with the exception of 25th/26th December and 1st/2nd January. With opening hours from 7.30am to 6.00pm.
At Lauriston Nursery our aim is to provide the very highest quality of childcare which is friendly, fun, secure and stimulating. Your child’s happiness and safety are our first and absolute priority.
- Opening Hours –Monday to Friday 7.30am – 6pm
- Morning snack, lunch and high tea all provided by our in-house chef
- Nappies, creams and wipes provided
- All-inclusive pricing
- Safe secure environmentally friendly building, full disabled access throughout.
- Large green space for children to play in
- Childcare vouchers accepted
- Consistent Care Inspectorate and Education Scotland reports